Monday, November 19, 2007

The Dharma Initiative Tours Australia

So our new French friend, Lin, climbs into the caravan sporting a conspicuous logo and I immediately say to Amy, “That’s the Dharma logo.” She disagrees, but I was positive I had seen it before.

Where are 'they' taking us?

Now it’s important to understand that Lin’s English and my French are rather broken, but I couldn’t pass up the chance to ask him about it and see if he was a Lost fanboy too.

So I point to his t-shirt and ask, “Is that from Lost?” It didn’t register so I ask for a little translation help from the bi-lingual Isabelle. Lin says that he doesn’t know what I’m talking about and that it means nothing to him. “It is just a t-shirt.” Or so he says.

Over the next five minutes I try to get anyone else in the van to agree it looks familiar. Nobody agrees and I felt completely deflated and wished I had an internet connection to show them that Lin is a spy and should not be trusted.

What if I was traveling with one of “the others?” It was everything I could do to not sneak into his tent and search for needles, vials, strange videos and the like. Lin, if you are reading this… I’m just kidding… I would never do anything to get Dharma on my bad side.

It’s very important that you enter the numbers.

Namaste,
-g

1 comment:

LinOverTheWorld said...

Yess of cours ... I just enter the number, and the delay is more longer than the picture, so it's ok.... don't worry !!! ;-)